Translate

Monday 23 July 2012

Richard Wisker Story- PART 2.

So, Me and Ella were on our way to meeting Richard in London. I can't describe how buzzed we were and excited and just over the moon. Every now and then we kept sqweeling like a bunch of idiots to release a bit of excitement! Anyone would of thought my mum was kidnapping us in the back of the car by the way be looked! I just couldn't believe we were finally meeting our idol. Our dream was finally coming true.

"WE NEARLY THERE YET MUM, i cant wait any longer!" I squeeled.
"Keep it down! I'm only in the front seat! I'll tell you when were there, Ok? Be paitent." Mum said moodly.
"Fine."

Whilst me and becky were rocking out to the tune of Broken in our headphones mum had to stop of at the petrol station.
"Whys your mum being so stressy? We're only fangirling. OMG CANT WAIT!" Ella said impaitently.
"I know! Think its because of the long drive there! Oh well, Were nearly there now anyway! Not long untill we meet our baby! Seriously buzzing!" I screamed quietly.
"OHEMGEE I know!" replied Ella.

Mum got back in the car and brought us back a little something to eat and drink to keep us going for the half an hour wait. We got a little bored on the way there though, Was a long drive! "Hmmmm, I'm so bored! Wanna play YELLOW CAR, Ella?" "UUr Yeah okay, guess so, wait, no, or eye spy my little eye?" "No, Ella, We'll play YELLOW CAR then eye spy, yes?" "OK"

As red cars, Blue cars, green cars passed there was no sign of yellow cars.. untill.
"YELLOW CAR" shouted Ella punching me hard.
"YELLOW CAR NO RETURNS" i shouted back punching Ella back.
"WAAAAAAT? You cant do that, I just done that car. That's just cheating" Replied Ella in a competetive mind set.
"Yeah but you didn't say no returns, so it didnt count."
"Well you didnt tell me no rules, so whatever. ERG DONT WANNA PLAY THIS ANYMORE." Ella stropped.
"oh c'monnnn, its a little game to tie over our boredness! Dont be silly!" I said calmly.

"Muuuuuuuum, Are we nearly there yet?" I said in boredem.
"About 5 minutes honey, Shouldn't be long now" Mum replied in relief.
"OMG OMG OMG OMG, AHHHHH! WERE NEARLY HERE!" Ella and I both screeched at the top of our voices.
"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" said mum.

So as we were nearly there we were grabbing all our stuff together, and making sure we looked ok, and was getting prepared.
As we pulled over we skipped to the toilets in joy of finally being here. We looked in the mirrors and re-done our hair and makeup and made sure we looked peeerfect for Richard! As we walked in style outside to meet mum we were talking about what we were planning on saying to Richard!

"OK, This way girls, I'll wait just here and you go right there. You see?" Pointed mum.
"Ok, OMG, see you in a bit mum, love you!" I replied.
"Love you too sweetheart, Dont faint! Be back here in a few hours!" Shouted mum over other mums voices as we speed walked.

"Ella, He's there! SHH, omg, play it cool!" I stumbled in my words walking with style.
"OMG, jeez, hes hoooot!" Ella whispered gently.
"HES COMING OVER TO US!" I quickly said..

"Oh hey there girls, Thank you for making it today! How are you both?" Richard smiled.
"Ohh hey there Richard, It's fine! So excited to meet you! We're fine thanks, Aren't we Ella?" I shoved Ella in the arm as she was drifting away into Richards gorgeous eyes.
"ohh eerm, yeah hey Richard, Yeah we've never been better thanks, ahh, hahaha, soo, eeermr, like, er, how are you?" Ella spitted out.
"Great thank you, So hope you have fun! Come over in a bit and we can take some pictures and i'll sign a few things" Rich replied in his beautiful Essex accent.
"Omggggg, did you hear that?" Ella whispered in my ear.
"Yeah sure thing Rich, But before you go we wanted to give you this, Here you go" Ella gave to Rich shaking like never before.
"Oh god, Thank you! I'll read this later"
"It's fine, we both made it didn't we Ella?" I replied happily.

As Richard and us parted ways we were completly fangirling out like never before and couldn't believe we were the first pair he spoke to! "OMG" we both screamed at the same time.

"Okay, Lets go, Seriously, He's taking pictures now". I said as we strutted over.
"RIIIICH, Can we have a picture please?" Ella said with a massive grin.
"Suuure, c'mon over girlies."
SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
*takes picture*
"omg thank you so much" Ella and I said.

As we turned back to run back to mum we heard a faint voice calling our names..
We turned round to see RICHARD WISKER was calling our names, and as we smiled at him in a dreamy way he blew us a kiss and then winked at us and smiled and then shouted "BYE! THANKS FOR COMING!"

"OMGGGGG, DID YOU JUST SEE THAT ELLA!?!?!?!?!?!"
We sprinted back to mum desperatly trying to tell her as soon as we could.

"OMG MUM, YOU NEVER GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!" We both explained our of breathe.
"WHAT?! did a boy try to hit on you?! where is he!?" mum said worridly.
"WAT NO! RICH! HE SMILED, BLEW A KISS AND WINKED AT US!!!!"
" omg you girls, hahaha, get back in the car" mum winked at us.

As we got back in the car from the best day of our lives ever, we endlessly talked about it on the way home and brung home a bunch of memories along with us.
A day never forgotton.

No comments:

Post a Comment