Translate

Sunday 30 September 2012

Eleni Foskett Interview

Eleni Foskett is a 14 year old actress who has appeared in a few TV shows. She was in Tracy Beaker Returns as Kitty (for 2 episodes) and in Coronation Street as Lyndsay (for 4 episodes)!  We hope you enjoy the interview!


1. How old were you when you decided you wanted to be an actress?
    I was about 7

2. How did you become interested in acting?
    I've always loved performing and one day

3. How did you feel when you found out you got the part of Kitty on TBR?
    I was ecstatic! My  mum and I literally danced around around the house for hours haha

4. How long did it take to film the TBR episodes?
    About 6 weeks (for the ones i was in)

5. What's the atmosphere like on set?
    It's great; all the cast and crew are so happy and everyone just seems to genuinely enjoy what they
    do, it's really good fun too!

6. If you weren't an actress, what would you want to be in the future?
    Hmmm, probably something to do with media/behind the scenes work, or a teacher of some sort.

7. What's your biggest dream?
    I'd love to become an established actress.

8. Where do you hope to be in 10 years?
    Happy basically! And for my family to be happy and healthy, and to still be in touch with my true
    friends, that i am friends with now!

9. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
    Hmmm, Beyonce right now, i'm kind of obsessed!

10. Do you have anything to say to your fans?
      I don't like to consider anyone my 'fans' though I would like to say a big thank you and each
      lovely comment brightens up my face!! BIG HUGS AND LOTS OF LOVE XOXO

 
IF YOUR A FAN OF HERS, MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER - @elenibellez

    

No comments:

Post a Comment