Translate

Sunday 15 July 2012

Richard Wisker story. PART 1.

It's just the normal everyday dull, cloudy day and all I can think of is meeting Richard Wisker later on! I'm so excited, I can't stop squeeling! I got up out of my bed and ran downstairs to eat my bowl of coca pops before getting ready. I washed it up and ran straight to my room where my wardrobe was to pick out something pretty to wear for Richard! I spent about half an hour picking out what to wear! I dont know wether it was hot, cold, windy, too cold to wear a dress? I just dont know! Hmmmm. Decisions, decisions.. Anyway, After spending about 30 minutes on what to wear I took forever getting ready! I just wanted to look really nice! I've never met Richard before and I lirerally cant wait for it! He's my idol. I put on my coloured skinny jeans, with a pair of converse to go with them alongside a pretty petite little top, and a cardigan incase I got cold. I then brushed my teeth till they were sparlking white, and all fresh and clean! I then sat down infront of my mirror where my makeup layed and gently moistured my face all over, I got my foundation to rub a smudge bit on my face to cover up any blotches and smoothed that all around my face. Then I got my eye liner and closed my eye and carefully did a straight line on my eyelid of black eyeliner. Then I got my eyelash curler and softly pressed it onto my eyelashes for 10 seconds on each, Then I took my mascara to put on my eyelashes. After I had got ready I needed to check I had everything in my bag before I left to pick up my friend!

Camera- Check
Food and drink- CheckPen and paper- CheckRichards fanbook- No check
Money- Check


After I checked my bag I had a panic and worked a sweat over not having my fanbook for Richard in my bag! It's the last thing I want to lose before meeting Richard! I made this especially for this day because i'm meeting him and it's something I wanted to give to him! I couldn't believe this was happening! Why did it have to happen on the day im about to leave?! I paniced so I called my mum.
"MUUUUUUUUUUUM" I shouted.
"WHAT?! There's no need to shout! Im only in the other room!" Shouted mum.
"Sorry I didn't relise! Mum, I've lost my fanbook for Rich!" I sobbed.
"Well that's no good telling me now! We HAVE to leave in a minute! We have to pick up Ella too! We don't want to be late! We gave her a time and we got to be there then!" Mum murmered.
"Ok Ok, I'll be quick! Just give me 2 minutes! I'll try and find it." I rushed.
"HURRY UP THEN, no messing around now! I'll look too." Mum said in a rush.

I looked up and down and all over. I just couldn't see it. The time was ticking and it was time to leave and I still hadn't of found it, Nor did my mum. As we were leaving to pick up Ella I grabbed my keys and saw the corner of my book hanging out of the magezine rack! So I grabbed it in relief and skipped out the door in happiness to pick up Ella.

We arrived at Ella's and I went to knock on her door.
*Knock knock*
"Hi Ella! We're ready to go! You got everything" I said.
"Hi Becky! Yes! Just getting my shoes on!" Becky said smiling.
"Ok, We'll be in the car!" I said excitidly.

I got in the car and so did Ella, and off we were to meet Richard! Was going to be quite a long journey but it was fine! We were just both over the moon on going to see him!
"I'm so excited Becky! Thank you for taking me"  Becky said with a grin.
"It's fine! Your my bestfriend! We go everywhere together!" I said happily.


So of the way we went to meet Richard.

-PART 2 in the next blog.-
Written by, Hattie.

No comments:

Post a Comment