Translate

Wednesday 20 June 2012

About us.

Iyaaa!
We said we were going to post up a bit of background about ourselfs. I thought we should do this in seperate blogs, So i'll post up mine first as I have nothing else to do. Basically, My names Harriet. Im 14 years young. I love music like Justin Bieber, Coldplay, All the sort of stuff in the charts really. Oh and Richard Wisker, Of course. My favourite colour is Purple, I love running, Shopping and the usuall teenage stuff. I'm not exactually used to this blogging stuff so it's a bit boring and un-intresting at the moment. But it will get better, Trust me;D. Just comment below if your with this website on what we could blog about, Or tweet us at @SupportingRW on what we could put. Sorry you didn't get much about me but there's not alot else to say. Rachel will do her blog about herself in a seperate blog very soon.
Speak soon lovelys, Thanks for reading our blogs and getting our views up! Means a lot.

Harriet xox

No comments:

Post a Comment